Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Idea of a MOOC

       Since I am not very tech savvy and I am not familiar with MOOCs whatsoever, this proposal is a

bit daunting. I think it might be somewhat of a challenge just because it is so out of the box and we

are a big class with a lot of different opinions. However, with that being said, I like out of the box. I

am interested in doing something different that makes us step out of our comfort zone a little. I've

had 16 years of schooling where there is always the same generic and boring conclusion at the end.

This project idea is so different, so innovative, and so interactive that it creates excitement and

intrigue. I will definitely have to brush up on my MOOC facts but I am pretty open to this idea. I still

think that it is something we need to discuss and organize a bit more but I am very interested to see

what we as a class can create.

No comments:

Post a Comment